Did you know, companies which have all of their clients in the cloud attract new ones at five times the rate of those who don’t? They also experience an average year-on-year growth of 15%!
Now more than ever, the importance of cloud applications has never been so clear. With covid restrictions in place for the foreseeable future, many staff need the ability to work remotely, so their business operations aren’t interrupted.
Without a simply, easy to use system, you can end up covered under a mountain of receipts, with a backlog of records that need sorting and recording. Let’s face it, every small business owner has been there, and it’s not a nice position to be in! Failing to keep your records organised and up to date means you miss out on all the important insights into the performance of your business.
But there’s a wonderful solution out there. And it’s called Xero. Xero is the without doubt the best bookkeeping software in the UK for small and medium sized businesses. It’s in the cloud making it easy to access and it comes with a plethora of top notch features to save you time and money. Our “Xero by Xoba” package covers all bases, we transition you on to Xero, offering training and ongoing support and make sure you are left feeling confident and able to handle anything that comes your way.
As a chartered accountant, our cloud accounting specialist James, has had a special focus on providing cloud accounting training and support to over 300 local businesses in the UK.
With 7 years experience in multiple industries and across various systems, James is able to quickly and reliably gain an understanding of the accounting needs of a business, allowing timely and accurate management information to become available, helping to encourage rapid growth in his clients businesses.
With a background in accounting for Sole traders, Limited companies, Partnerships and Academies, James has a wide range of experience to suit the needs of many small and medium sized businesses.
Here’s a reminder of what you get with “Xero b Xoba”…
- Tailored training to make sure you are confident on Xero.
- Satisfaction guarantee – or your money back!
- Dedicated Xero advisor – for ongoing support
- Receipt scanning – automatically types up your receipts and bills!
- Automatic bill retrieval from major suppliers – no need to type up the bill, it’s pulled in automatically from your supplier.
- Mobile app – invoice and see bank information and more when you’re out and about.
- Integrate with your bank accounts – easily reconcile bank accounts
- Professional looking invoicing – we can even help you design the perfect one.
- All cloud based – allowing you and your staff to work remotely
- Easy, no hassle conversion from your current accounting system
- Expert help with Xero integrations such as Approval max, Mailchimp, Capsule, Vend, Dear Inventory and hundreds more.
- Automated debt chasing
- Professional business insights and reporting features
- Pricing starts at just £150 for training and setup for those opting for the standard Xero subscription (or above)
- Pricing starts at just £75 for Xero cashbook or ledger subscriptions